Welcome to the Operations & Real Estate Partnerships Professional Experience Program at the University of Toronto!
The Operations & Real Estate Partnerships Professional Experience Program (OREP PEP) is designed to provide undergraduate, graduate students and recent graduates with the opportunity to gain work experience in their field of study. The placements range from short term, long term and casual assignments. Candidates will gain practical skills, knowledge and experience in their area of interest to help define their career goals. The team at Operations & Real Estate Partnerships will help train and guide the next generation of professionals in their field while taking advantage of non-traditional hours and an infusion of fresh new ideas and methods. Candidates also provide creative thinking, process improvements and can assist the organization in implementing the latest strategies and techniques.
All students or recent graduates are welcome to submit their resume, cover letter and a completed OREP PEP Employment Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org including your specific area of study in the subject line. All upcoming student opportunities will be posted on this page.
Previous Placement Postings:
- Database Maintenance Assistant, University Planning Design & Construction (UPDC)
- Planning Analytics Project Student, Planning & Budget Office
- Utilities Document Control Coordinator, Utilities (4 Positions)
- Zoning Diagram Coordinator, Utilities
- Technical Data Processing Assistant, Utilities
- Electrical Engineering Assistant, Utilities
- Information Management Analyst (Sharepoint) – ITS
- Kronos Time and Attendance Analyst- ITS
- Business Intelligence Machine Learning Programmer – ITS
- NGSIS User Experience Design Analyst – ITS
- Food Services Social Media Blogger (2 Positions)
- Architecture Student, Design & Engineering
- Communications, Design and Web UX Assistant, Sustainability Office, F&S
- Human Resources Student Assistant
Please follow our LinkedIn page for updates!