St. George campus Food Services is a department which provides residential dining, retail and catering services to the downtown campus of Canada’s largest university. We are currently recruiting for various casual positions such as: Cafeteria Workers, Cooks, and Food Services Drivers.
Food Services Career Fair
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Time: 11:30am – 3:00pm
Location: Bahen Centre Lobby, 40 St George St, Toronto ON, M5S 2E4
If this is of interest to you, please come join us at our Food Services Career Fair and follow these steps:
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a completed Employment Application Form with you to the Career Fair.
- Bring a resume outlining your most recent experience and any hospitality experience.
- Come prepared for an on-site interview.
- Prior to attending the career fair, please apply online to the position of your interest via our Careers Site under the external board and make note of the posting number in the Employment Application Form.
Cafeteria Worker (Casual Positions) – 1701529
Cook (Casual Positions) -1701533
Food Services Driver (Casual Positions) – 1700729